Deloitte App Architect in Chicago, Illinois
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced App Architect, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
You will be responsible for envisioning and developing new digital products. You will execute day-to-day product development activities across design, development, stakeholder communication, technology vendor management and delivery. Act as the technical visionary and leader for ongoing and future software development efforts.
• Architect, design, implement world-class products and solutions. Develop functional architecture design and contribute to product vision
• Manage clients, complex projects, drive business requirement gathering, manage scope and client expectations
• Designs long-term, reliable, and end-to-end technical architectures. Develop functional architecture design and contribute to product vision
• Transforms detailed requirements into a complete, detailed systems design document and Design consistent, extensible and integrated data access enterprise components across distinct data sources and platforms
• Supports creation of interface specifications and call flows for the various components in the design and build business intelligence from distinct integration points
• Provide inputs to create Agile user stories based on marketing business requirements
• Provide technical support for analysis of business requirements and applicability to the current or planned Platform/Enabler/API Platform capabilities
• Participate in E2E functionality assessment during Validation Testing phases (SIT, UAT)
• Experience with technical programming; capable of managing and overseeing teams designing, programming and implementing various technical solutions
• Serve as a technical liaison between the business, project team and developers/testers
• Work with IT infrastructure teams to deploy and maintain applications
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience (Minimum of 1 year in an Agile environment)
• Proficient with app architecture
• Participate in / facilitate discussions to discover solutions, as well as capturing and transforming business and technology requirements into high-quality User Stories and Acceptance criteria
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.