Deloitte Salesforce Specialist Leader in Charlotte, North Carolina
Salesforce Specialist Leader
Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we're an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and led; we reshape how work gets done and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Customer & Marketing.
Work you'll do
A Specialist Leader at Deloitte serves as a senior advisor for the firm and for our clients. Having deep and unique expertise in a high demand specific service area/line/industry, they focus primarily on client service delivery but also drive sales activities and thought leadership in their area of expertise. Specialist Leaders prepare and publish or present insightful and compelling topics at seminars, conferences, or other forums to promote both increased visibility and awareness of what we do to generate new business. They mentor and develop staff in their area of expertise to build the next generation of Specialist Leaders. A summary of the expectations is provided below:
• Client Service: Advise client business and technology leaders on technology trends, enterprise architecture strategy, and implementation leading practices. Build lasting relationships through day to day interactions with client executives.
• Delivery: Bring the breadth and depth of Deloitte's capabilities and talent to deliver technical solution which allow clients to achieve their business strategy. Present technical solution alternatives and recommendations aligned with the client's business and technology objectives. Participate in project estimating, planning, contracting and staffing activities. Manage technical and/or functional teams to design, build, test and implement enterprise applications. Anticipate, raise, and resolve issues which pose risk to the project. Monitor progress and quality. Track and report status.
• Business Development: Participate in sales pursuits as a pursuit lead or subject matter advisor. Participate in the oral presentation of the proposal to highlight relevant experiences that position Deloitte as the preferred supplier. Develop and maintain relationships with top decision makers at clients to understand their needs and identify opportunities to help grow the account.
• People Development: Perform role of mentor and coach to help others achieve their career objectives. Actively participate in community, recruiting and onboarding activities. Develop staffing plans and screen candidates for positions on projects. Provide leadership and support for staff on projects and in local offices. Perform regular check-ins with team members and people for which you coach as a part of the performance management process.
• Eminence: Lead go-to-market and internal initiatives which drive growth of the practice, drive efficiency and profitability, improve quality, and increase the knowledge of our staff. Author or co-author articles, whitepapers, or presentations. Speak at conferences, universities, or other forums to promote Deloitte's brand.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
• Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
• Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
• Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
• DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
• Ten+ years of consulting and/or CRM implementation experience
• Six full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in two of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, App Cloud
• Experience managing at least four large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
• Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
• Experience carrying a business development quota and leading business development pursuits end-to-end
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience
• Expertise in an industry vertical (i.e. Financial Services, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Technology, Retail, Media, etc.)
• Expertise in other technology domains (Data, Security, Cloud storage, DevOps, integrations, etc.)
• Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.