Deloitte Project Management Analyst in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte's Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client's business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.
Work you'll do
• Prepare budgets and forecasts and review baselines to project and track financial metrics such as revenue, costs, and profitability.
• Maintain and/or develop reporting and tracking capabilities, specifically as it pertains to tracking and forecasting project operational budget.
• Collaborate in the preparation of the Project Cost Reporting spreadsheets, monthly status reports, budget variance analyses, presentations, and other month-end reports.
• Interact periodically with senior level internal, PMO and Finance team to present various analyses, discuss recommendations and provide engagement financial advice.
• Ensure compliance with applicable policies and procedures, contractual requirements and assisting in maintaining the security policies and quick updates.
• Create Communications, as needed (communication plan, presentations, etc.)
• Facilitate meetings, send meeting minutes and maintain action items log.
• Demonstrates the ability to deal with pressure to meet deadlines, to be accurate, and to handle constantly changing situations
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Operations Transformation offering transforms our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions that are focused on "heart of the business" issues across client organizations. Using deep sector knowledge and program management skills, we work alongside our clients to implement industry leading practices and manage their most important projects.
Bachelor's degree required
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
4+ year's of experience
Project Financials and Reporting
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.