Deloitte Senior UX Designer - Salesforce in Boston, Massachusetts
Senior UX Designer - Salesforce
About the team
Our firm is investing in new ways to deliver value to our clients, bringing IP to the market through the use of assets. The Assets & Hybrid Business Ventures offering was established to surface, build, incubate, scale, and maintain new, world-class technology-based assets focused on improving the customer experience. Among our highest-priority assets are those built on the Salesforce.com platform. Through our deep experience implementing Salesforce globally, we've built a wealth of technical prowess, strategic vision, and industry insights. We are drawing on these strengths to build a suite of repeatably deployable Salesforce-based products and solutions across a variety of industries. These assets will help us provide even faster time to value and reduced risk throughout our clients' transformation journeys.
You're ready to take ownership and contribute to defining the user experience of the assets, solutions and accelerators we bring to market.. You're a strong partner who collaborates well with cross-disciplinary teams, seeks feedback, and takes creative direction with grace and maturity. You have strong Design skills with extensive experience designing intuitive user interfaces for complex workflows. Your UX design skills are top-notch, and you have a knack for making the complex clear to many different skill levels. You have a unique gift for seeing the big picture and recognizing the steps it takes to make that picture reality. You can design interfaces that can be leveraged by marketing managers and engineers alike. You're an effective collaborator with product managers, scrum masters, developers, and senior stakeholders.
Work you'll do
• Drive collaborative innovation amongst the organization, to identify unique solutions to complex problems allowing data and interfaces to be intuitive and agile
● Work with product managers, developers, and business stakeholders to help set product direction
• Design advanced data visualizations and/or BI Dashboards to support the needs of internal and external stakeholders
● Produce design visualizations that help stakeholders across disciplines understand what the best experience looks like: storyboards, user-flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, etc.
● Work with internal stakeholders to understand their business requirements in the broader context of Deloitte Digital strategy and advocate for the user by developing intuitive interactions and easy-to-use interfaces
● Create flexible designs and work flows that allow the interface to easily adapt and change based on new products delivered
Passionate about leveraging technology to power the customer experience. Experience leading initiatives with the ability to depict complex ideas, issues and designs to varied audiences.
Industry experience includes -
• 5+ years of related design experience; Working across a large organization with varying technical skill levels. Ability to work deep in the trenches with cross-functional teams on product design and ownership
Experience with -
UX research, including planning, designing and facilitating user sessions and client & stakeholder workshops and design sprints, analyzing findings and articulating results
Information architecture, user and screen flows, conceptual and detailed wireframing and prototyping
Ensure all design documentation is created holistically with the client vision and cross-functional needs
Knowledge bases and how to effectively structure them to present the optimal data and results
Working in a wide variety of modern design tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Marvel Principle, and InVision
Reviewing existing systems and processes to identify UX issues and develop UX recommendations
Designing for Salesforce leveraging the Lightning Design System
Your online portfolio -
Showcases your experience, storytelling and design presentation skills
Demonstrates strong design judgement and an ability to solve nebulous UX problems
Showcases your projects with a breadth of diverse projects and challenges
Focuses on your guiding design principles and techniques
The ability to -
Approach design challenges with curiosity and a willingness to learn
Produce "pixel perfect" design files
Organize and self-direct to get things done
Communicate your ideas in an efficient manner
Work independently and in groups as needed
Experiment with emerging technology / design trends, tools and methods
Bonus points for -
• Experience working in agile methodology
• Qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
• Experience with BI & data viz tools like Tableau, Adobe Analytics, Datorama, etc.
• Surface knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 and FE frameworks like Bootstrap, etc.
• Experience working in a consulting environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.