Deloitte Salesforce Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Are you a creative thinker who loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though innovative technology solutions? Are you passionate about customer strategy, digital design, marketing, and platform development? Our Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates the differentiated customer and marketing businesses that support the mission-critical goals of federal, state and local government agencies, and higher education institutions. By joining our team, you will play a vital role in making an impact for our clients and the people they serve through our growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire lifecycle of customers' interactions with the public sector.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Digital Customer offering helps public sector and higher education clients transform their businesses and customer interactions through innovative digital experiences. We work with our clients to create, design and deploy digital products that increase adoption and drive measurable results.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Manager in our practice you will:
• Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of complex projects
• Maintain responsibility for the development of business and vendor relationships
• Lead pursuit teams focused on new opportunities, and lead major aspects of the proposal development process
• Maintain responsibility for project financials including development of financial plans
• Lead day-to-day interactions with executive clients and Deloitte team
• Establish relationships in strategic client positions; negotiate, lead, and facilitate these relationships
• Display breadth and depth of knowledge regarding functional and technical issues
• Coach, lead and support delivery teams and staff
• Provide input and actively participate in recruitment and retention activities
• Act as Program Manager on large complex project with streams of delivery across the US based Delivery centers, on site and offshore teams
• Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
• 3+ years in a technical or functional leadership role
• Experience mentoring and coaching others
• Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
• Experience managing senior-level client relationships
• Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
• Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
• Proven track record of consistently attaining managed revenue targets as well as achieving quarterly or yearly sales objectives for new business
• Up to 10% travel required
• Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
• Requires deep Technical expertise in Salesforce.com, managing large teams, relationships with executive clients, and leading sales
• Knowledge of Salesforce Architecture
• Agile Development methodology
• Project Management, Program Management, Financial Management and Contract Management
• Agile Program Management
• Previous professional services or consulting experience
• Additional Salesforce Certifications
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.