Deloitte PMO Lead, Business Change in Boston, Massachusetts
PMO Lead - Business Change, Project Delivery Manager II
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a Business Change PMO Lead, get it done type of person who wants be part of a collaborative environment? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider a Project Delivery opportunity with Deloitte.
Work you’ll do
• Lead the Business Change department, reporting to the Senior Manager and Partner as well as the Client COO.
• Deloitte is responsible for the Business Change department for the Investment Management Business for large financial client. In this role, we manage change agenda for whole year, including planning, execution, forecasting, process adherence, audit, and status reporting to leadership.
• Deloitte manages the financials of both the projects and the department (core) budget through resource management and allocation tracking. Finally, we are the conduit between senior leadership (fund boards, C Suite, and client leadership) and the project delivery teams on the ground. We work closely with data and technology to drive the agenda forward
• PMO Lead will own the financials of projects and the department and lead the offshore team
• Creation of the standard department processes and adherence of the team to the PMO playbook
• Leading annual planning including drafting Business Cases, creating communication materials, and presenting at senior forums. Development of resource plans once annual plan is complete and agreed upon.
• Creating strategies, approaches for the department areas of optimization; executing the approach to achieve expected optimization outcome
• Active stakeholder management and responsiveness to information requests from the business, data, finance, risk, and technology teams
• Ensure process adherence and audit requirements are satisfied and provide status reporting to leadership
Core Industry Solutions
Our Core Industry Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business. Examples of the type of work we deliver to our clients includes Digital CARE (Epic), Insurance CST (Guidewire), and Digital Banking Solutions (nCino).
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on key client issues that are at the core of the business by integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and operational transformation capabilities.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
• 10 years of professional work experience
• 10 years as Lead or Manager over large programs and teams, including onshore and offshore
• Strong background engaging business stakeholders
• 5 years managing finances for large program and team
• 5 years in client facing role managing stakeholders, steering the company and business leadership
• Experience leading an offshore team
• Expertise in business change optimization and large firm financials
• Effective communication and listening skills
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Willing to work in Boston, MA or Minneapolis, MN area.
• Experience in Financial domains related to Investment Management
• Good experience in SDLC, Agile, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery, and change management
• Experience in JIRA
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/careers/life-at-deloitte.html?icid=top_life-at-deloitte)
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html)
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html)
Category: Management Consulting
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.