Deloitte Cyber Data Privacy Senior Consultant in Boston, Massachusetts
Are you interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles of leading companies? If your response is yes, consider joining Deloitte & Touche LLP's growing Cyber Risk Data Privacy & Protection practice. Our data protection and privacy architects assist our clients with the design and implementation of holistic and targeted solutions needed to meet and exceed the requirements of best practice, ethical operations, and regulation.
Work you'll do
• Assist clients in creating repeatable strategic solutions for the management of data privacy • Assist clients with identifying gaps within existing privacy programs and designing solutions to address those challenges • Advise clients in global trends relating to data privacy requirements and work collaboratively with them to enhance capabilities
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
• 3+ years of experience with privacy and security requirements. This includes a thorough understanding of how privacy relates to business drivers, legal requirements, marketing functions, technical / security controls, and organizational operational risk tolerance. • Experience performing surveys and inventories across regional and global distributed organizations • Knowledge of U.S. privacy legislation such as HIPAA, CAN-SPAM, COPPA, FCRA, GLBA, stated privacy laws, state data breach laws and the capability to apply regulatory requirements within an operational context. • Knowledge of international privacy legislation including the EU, Asia, Australia, and Canada, and applying legislative requirements within an operational context. • Understanding of mechanisms to comply with cross-border transfer requirements, such as Safe Harbor, model contracts, binding corporate rules, and similar regulatory requirements. • 3+ years of experience building privacy requirements frameworks/matrices, and performing audits of networks, operating systems and applications for privacy requirements.
• Willingness to travel up to 80%
• BA/BS in information technology or related field or significant industry work experience
• CIPP certification desired
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.