Deloitte Consultant - Digital Banking (nCino/Temenos) in Boston, Massachusetts
Digital Banking Consultant
Leading the way for disruptive advantage starts here...Deloitte's Banking & Securities Digital Banking Team assists financial executives to improve customer expectations, target their audiences, and leverage financial technologies to keep their businesses profitable. Our team is redefining business models, rethinking go-to-market strategies, and disrupting the traditional financial model to change the way people work, coupling transformative technologies with groundbreaking creative work to make it all happen.
Work you'll do
•Build end-to-end direct capabilities
•Drive internal collaboration
•Differentiate customer experiences with Digital
•Optimization of business processes
•Integration of improved social and data analytics
•Improve Cyber Security platforms
•Derive insights and ignite innovation
•Transform to multichannel innovations
•Client Management, Delivery and People Development
Core Industry Solutions
Our Core Industry Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business. Examples of the type of work we deliver to our clients includes Digital CARE (Epic), Insurance CST (Guidewire), and Digital Banking Solutions (nCino).
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on key client issues that are at the core of the business by integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and operational transformation capabilities.
• 2+ years of consulting and / or experience in Core Banking Services-Deposits, Lending and Digital Banking (online/mobile) Platforms.
• 2 full life-cycle implementations within the Banking & Securities industry; experience in 2 of the following modules: (nCino, Temenos, Finxact - one or more of these is mandatory!), Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com, Apttus.
• 2+ years of leading / managing a work stream on enterprise implementations
• Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
• Certifications in Salesforce, nCino, or Temenos.
• 2+ years Apex and Visualforce coding experience.
• Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
• Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $104,000 - $173,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.