Deloitte AWS Cloud Developer in Boston, Massachusetts
AWS Cloud Developer, Project Delivery Senior Analyst
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a Business Change PMO Lead, get it done type of person who wants be part of a collaborative environment? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider a Project Delivery opportunity with Deloitte.
Work you’ll do
• AWS Cloud Developer will assist with the development, support and maintenance of solution in the AWS cloud environment. This person will be primarily responsible for utilizing technical skills to coordinate enhancements, support, troubleshoot efforts and to provide insight and recommendations for client solutions.
• Provide Requirements analysis and design solution for project in the Investment Management space for large financial client.
• Coordinate with the onsite and offshore developers with respect to issues and follow up
• Respond to customer queries/clarifications in a timely manner.
• Work closely with application development & support groups to ensure smooth go-live support
• Develop applications in AWS EC2, Lambda and Lake formation service
Core Industry Solutions
Our Core Industry Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business. Examples of the type of work we deliver to our clients includes Digital CARE (Epic), Insurance CST (Guidewire), and Digital Banking Solutions (nCino).
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on key client issues that are at the core of the business by integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and operational transformation capabilities.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
• 3 years of professional work experience
• 3 years Expertise in AWS EC2, EC2, EKS, Lambda, Lake formation services
• Expertise in Python & Pyspark Programming
• Strong communication and collaboration skillset
• Highly motivated, self-starter, and goal-oriented
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Willing to work in Boston, MA.
• Experience in Financial domains related to Investment or Asset Management
• Good experience in SDLC, Agile, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery, and change management
• Background working in an Agile methodology to develop software
• Fluency with CI/CD tool sets such as: Jenkins, Ansible, Cloud
• AWS certification is preferred and/or hands-on AWS implementation and support experience
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/careers/life-at-deloitte.html?icid=top_life-at-deloitte)
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html)
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html)
Category: Management Consulting
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.