Deloitte IAM Senior Consultant - ForgeRock in Baltimore, Maryland
Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools, and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Work you'll do:
As Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions team Senior Consultant, you will:
• Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
• Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
• Understand complex business and information technology management processes
• Execute advanced services and supervise staff in delivering basic services
• Responsible to install, integrate and deploy CA, IBM, SailPoint, Oracle, CyberArk, Gigya, ForgeRock, Okta and/or Ping products in client environments.
• Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation.
• Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
• Manage project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
• Build and nurture positive working relationships with the clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
• Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability.
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
3+ years plus experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
3+ years plus with technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
2+ years plus experience with installation, integration and deployment of CA, IBM, SailPoint, Oracle, CyberArk, Gigya, ForgeRock, Okta and/or Ping in client environment.
Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification
2+ years managing projects through the full system development lifecycle
Must be willing to travel up to 80% within North America
BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
• Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
• Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.