Deloitte Workday Financials Senior Consultant- Location Open in Austin, Texas
Emerging ERP Solutions - Sr. Solution Specialist - USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Sr. Workday Financials Consultant you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below .
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Sr. Consultants function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. Consultants gain exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Understand customer business requirements and configure Workday solution according to those requirements
• Demonstrate functionality to customer through prototyping and adjust tenant configurations based on customer feedback
• Troubleshoot solution and business process defects discovered during testing and resolve defects in an efficient and timely manner
Our US Emerging ERP Solutions offering drives business transformation and on-going operations and maintenance services for emerging cloud solutions across all industries. We support finance and supply-chain transformations where the software is a true enabler of process change and cost reduction.
• 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience.
• 2+ years of experience leading workstreams or small teams.
• Proficiency in at least one of the following Functional Areas:
o Banking & Settlement
o Business Assets
o Supplier Accounts
• Exposure to other Functional Areas such as Core Financials, Budgets, Foundation Data Model, and Grants Management.
• Experience in configuration of business processes, business process policy security, domain security, notifications, worklets, custom validations, work tag usage and creation of calculated fields.
• Hands-on functional experience.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
• Travel up to 10% annually
• Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Miami, FL; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Sacramento, CA; St. Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; Tallahassee, FL; or be willing to relocate to one of the following USDC locations: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA
• Workday Financials Professional certification.
• Two (2) full life cycle Workday Financial implementations.
• Previous consulting experience with a Workday deployment partner.
• Other leading Cloud based SaaS financial application implementation experience (ie: NetSuite, Fusion Intact, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Lawson).
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization.
• Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes.
• Proven skills as a team member or team lead on at least one full life cycle implementation.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
• Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.