Deloitte UI/Web Application Developer - DC Engineer 1 or 2 in Austin, Texas
UI/Web Application Developer - Deloitte Consulting Engineer 1 or 2
Help create new life for legacy information technology systems.
The Deloitte Application Modernization Team - specialists in converting legacy information technology systems to modern languages - is currently seeking an UI/Web Application Developer on the Consultant/Engineer level. This is an exciting opportunity to immerse yourself in one of the hottest areas in the market.
Work you'll do
The Application Modernization Studio UI/Web Application Developer responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Product development division develops the demanding assets of Deloitte App Mod
• Team member of the development team and create completely new UIs for our products, as well as extend our existing ones
• Collaborate with our UX designer and transform Wireframes, Mockups, Clickdummys und Prototypes into consistent user interfaces
• Support our architects, e. g. by backing them or challenging their concepts
• Collaborate with an offsite development team
• Work in agile Kanban or Scrum teams. Your daily work is ticket-based.
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Application Modernization & Innovation consultants leverage the best of innovative technology, people, and delivery approaches to help our clients dream, explore, build, and optimize their future. The AMI practice delivers end-to-end technology solutions to enable and improve our clients' core business operations. AM&I is composed of three different areas- Service Delivery & Business Design, Application Modernization & Migration and Quality Engineering
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent working experience
• Minimum of 3 years of engineering experience with a broad range of UI technologies and Web Standards
• Proven knowledge in at least 4 of the following topics: Web Standards, UI Testing, UX Design, REST/GraphQL, PWA, Java, Angular, TypeScript, component libraries e. g. Ant Design/NG Zorro, LESS/SASS/CSS/BEM, and Accessibility
• Minimum 3 years of experience in programming
• Minimum 3 years of programming experience in software development using Java, or .NET/C# framework and supporting web technologies
• Ability to work with peers, clients and engagement teams on project assignments
• Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
• Knowledge of experience in developing in Java backend is preferrable
• Manage multiple task assignments simultaneously
• Limited Sponsorship : Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Must be willing to live and work in our office location:
o Austin, Texas
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.