Deloitte Strategic Growth Transformation Senior Consultant in Austin, Texas
Monitor Deloitte's Strategy practice brings together several key capabilities to architect integrated programs that transform our clients' businesses, including Strategic Growth Transformation, Transformation Strategy & Design, Technology Strategy & Business Transformation, and AI & Data Strategy.
Strategy professionals will serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear data-driven choices about where to play and how to win - ultimately driving growth and enterprise value.
Within Monitor Deloitte, the Strategic Growth Transformation market offering helps clients architect enterprise-wide and business-unit level strategies and transformation programs to drive growth and value creation through levers such as competitive strategy formation, purpose strategy (including but not limited to Environmental and Societal considerations), innovation, portfolio optimization, differentiation, and business model transformation . Monitor Deloitte's scope of expertise around Strategic Growth Transformation encompasses the entire strategy lifecycle: helping clients articulate and assess the robustness of their current strategy, developing bold alternatives to the status quo, selecting and driving client team alignment around a new strategy, translating a strategy into execution programs, and supporting clients in the execution and monitoring of the impact of their strategy. We help architect transformation programs that result in growth, not just growth strategy.
Work you'll do
Sr. Consultants conduct work streams or components of large, complex engagements. Sr. Consultants oversee the detailed, quantitative analysis work associated with developing meaningful insights to address retailers' and distributors' biggest challenges. These challenges encompass everything from helping clients increase revenues, decrease costs, accelerate cash flow, improve margin and operational workflows by addressing people, processes, and technology across every aspect of the project lifecycle.
The Monitor Deloitte team's job is to architect programs that transform our clients' businesses. We advise the world's leading companies in navigating change and architecting the future. To do this, we have assembled a practice of leading business and technology strategy experts that each contribute unique capabilities and insights - including Strategic Growth Transformation, Transformation Strategy & Design, Technology Strategy & Business Transformation, and AI & Data Strategy .
Our professionals serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear, data-driven choices about where to play and how to win in order to drive growth and unlock enterprise value. These strategic choices help inform the development of the appropriate business models, operating models, and capabilities to support their strategic visions, as well as to maximize the ROI on technology investments and leverage technology and digital trends to architect future business strategies .
• Bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record + 5 years of consulting experience or MBA + 2 years.
• Experience focused on Corporate & Business Unit Strategy, Strategic Planning, Growth Strategy, Commercial Strategy, and Business Transformation.
• Experience working with senior executives crafting and implementing strategies for growth and margin improvement at the corporate, business, or product level.
• Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal, team-building and oral and written communication skills; outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion.
• Ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Ability to work independently; influence others and lead teams focused on specific work streams of large projects.
• Demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility; performed above expectations in professional roles
• Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and MS Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
• Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
• Ability to define trends across industries and articulate their impact to clients' business and strategic choices
• Knowledge of or experience in broader G&A functions (i.e. HR, IT, Finance, Procurement, Commercial Operations)
• Exposure to customer journey maps - must be able to understand customer journeys, consumer behavior, including engagement with digital channel
• Basic understanding of the core digital technologies that underpin world class customer experiences (e.g. CRM, E-Commerce, Content Management)
• Experience creating road maps and detailed financial business cases for change
• Experience and comfort in using analytical methods to create project analysis and recommendation support
• Past experiences should include customer journey mapping, primary customer research, solution design, roadmap development, business case development
• Advanced degree in business (e.g., MBA) from a top tier program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.