Deloitte Software QE Advisory and Transformation Testing in Austin, Texas
AMI Software QE Advisory and Transformation Testing - Senior Consultant
Are you a talented, detail-oriented software QE Advisory and Transformation testing professional, interested in working in a team atmosphere to create innovative solutions that solves our clients' most complex issues? Are you interested in creating elegant, effective solutions, while continually learning and expanding your skills?
Work you'll do As a QE Advisory and Transformation Testing Senior Consultant, you will bring considerable technical expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients including the following: • Acting as the lead, interfacing between clients and our Deloitte teams • Helping to define testing strategy and solutions to meet client's business needs • Leading the assessment, implementation, and governance of client testing organizations
Application Modernization & Innovation At Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Application Modernization & Innovation consultants leverage the best of innovative technology, people, and delivery approaches to help our clients dream, explore, build, and optimize their future. The AMI practice delivers end-to-end technology solutions to enable and improve our clients' core business operations. AM&I is composed of three different areas- Service Delivery & Business Design, Application Modernization & Migration and Quality Engineering.
QE Advisory and Transformation Testing Senior Consultants should have the following skills and experience:
• 6 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
• Experience using intelligent automation testing tools
• At least 2 years of experience with defining the testing strategy for large scale programs and ensuring requirements traceability throughout the system development lifecycle
• At least 2 years of experience leading testing efforts, including experience with all phases of testing: System Integration, User Acceptance, and Performance Testing
• At least 2 years of experience driving the quality assurance processes and gaining delivery buy-in from executive leadership • At least 2 years of testing experience in different environments including one or more of the following: client-server, service-oriented architecture, web-based, mainframe-based, and three-tier architectures
• Experience in working within Testing Center of Excellence or establishing testing center of excellence
• Experience in Test Maturity Assessment, Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE), Test Strategy, Test Management Office, Test Governance
• Assisted in creating a test strategy for projects/programs, develop a business case for clients to select the appropriate toolset
• Experience with Test & Defect Management tools - MicroFocus ALM, JIRA - Select and prescribe test management toolset and describe differences between leading toolsets
• Experience with the following: MicroFocus UFT, Rational Tooling, and Open Source Automation Tools (ex: Selenium, Cucumber, OpSoapUI, PostMan, RESTAssured, Mockito) • Experience in Automated Test Reporting • Experience in Cloud web and mobile testing platforms - e.g. SauceLabs, Browserstack
• Travel up to 50% • Limited Immigration sponsorship may be available
• Bachelor's degree (preferably in computer science or a related discipline)
In addition, successful Senior Consultants will have the following preferred background:
• Experience with at least one Scripting language - Shell, VBScript, Perl, or Python • Experience in robotics solutions such as UIPath, AutomationAnywhere or BluePrism (certification is a plus) • Hands-on Experience in machine learning models such as neural networks (eg: TensorFlow) • Experience in Python NLTK or similar natural language processing technology • Experience in Mobile Native App automation • Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment • Eagerness to mentor and grow junior staff • Testing Techniques - Understand the various approaches used in testing, including (e.g. desk checking), white-box (logic drive), black-box (requirements driven), load testing, coverage testing, and regression testing. • Technical expertise in implementing industry-standard testing methodology and tools • Experience implementing testing best practices specific to the test planning and execution processes and gaining buy-in for changes from executives • A deep understanding of test planning and delivery challenges
• Knowledge of conducting assessments and setting up Testing Center of Excellence
• Understanding of TMMi and CMMi frameworks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.