Deloitte Software Developer in Austin, Texas
In today's environment our clients' abilities to respond to requests for information are more important than ever - and through people, processes, tools, and technology, we help them do so. Are you excited about exploring innovative ways to visualize data, use analytics, and help clients find relevant information in an ever-growing sea of emails and electronic documents? Do you have a legal or technology background and want to continue to grow your skills and abilities? We are a practice that brings together teams focusing on thought diversity, collaborative problem solving, and development of our professionals to enable our Government and Public Services (GPS) Discovery & Data Management Practice clients face litigation and other regulatory requirements with the resources to efficiently and effectively assist the government and respond to information requests. If you want to help clients make sense of their data and are passionate about keeping up with the latest data trends and technology sources, then our team would be a great fit for you!
Work you'll do
Work on Product team to develop integration/workflow platform that automates workflows used by our eDiscovery practice and will be offered to clients for installation on their infrastructure
Act as full-stack web developer on .NET & React JS platform
Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
Effectively prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
Exercise mature judgement, and strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Discovery is constantly evolving and changing as data volumes and sources continue to grow exponentially. We aim to help our clients solve their most pressing data management challenges by bringing key stakeholders together and helping them to navigate challenges such as cloud migration, implications of new technologies, evolving data sources, and pressure due to time constraints or regulatory requirements. Our practice has established itself as a leader in delivering the full spectrum of Discovery services to government agencies. Our teams apply eDiscovery leading practices and leverage analytics technology, as well as traditional legal research and writing, to assist government attorneys and agency staff through the litigation or information request process.
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Information Technology or a related field.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
• At least 2 years of professional software development experience
• At least 2 years of web development experience (e.g. ASP.NET, MVC, etc.)
• Fluent in Microsoft.NET programming languages (We use C# and .NET Core)
• Ability to read/write SQL Server database with Entity Framework
• Experience with React JS
• Experience with source control management tools, such as GIT
• Unit test development/management experience, ie: xUnit for backend and Jest for front-end
• Experience with AWS
• Familiarity with Cloud-based Serverless application development and architecture
• Familiarity with working with Agile/Scrum and iterative development
• Creating process or workflow automation systems
• Relativity and/or eDiscovery experience
• Domain experience in the field of eDiscovery or Litigation Support
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.