Deloitte Appian Designer in Austin, Texas
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Full Stack Java Developer, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Work with development teams to deliver solutions the meet clientrequirements
• Contributeinall phases of the developmentlifecycle
• Write well designed,testable, efficientcode
• Track, manage and be a part of small teams on short term sprints, andlong-termsoftwaredeployments
• Collaborate with teamsand implement themost relevant development tools/techniques to solve client issues and exceed clientrequirements
• Use your strong communication skills and technical knowledge to translate technical software solutions to non-technicalclients
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
• 1+ year of Appian Development experience
• Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
• Hands on experience with Java development tools, integration solutions including API's and XML and REST protocols
• 1 year of development in Appian BPMS versions 18.x and above
• Experience with Databases and Database queries in solutions such as: MS SQL, DB2, Oracle PL/SQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Appian Analyst and/or Designer Credentials
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.