Deloitte Technology, Media, Telecommunications (TMT) - We are hiring for numerous market offerings! in Atlanta, Georgia
Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) Manager and Senior Manager Opportunities
Please search for opportunities using "TMT" to locate a specific profile that matches your background and experience and apply directly to that posting.
We have endless opportunities available in: Cloud Engineering-Strategy and Transformation, Systems Engineering, Flex Consumption/Subscription Billing, Customer Strategy, eCommerce, Finance Tech & Innovation, SAP or Oracle Finance, Supply Chain or SAP Supply Chain, Oracle Cloud ERP, Strategy Growth & Transformation, Xaas Customer Success, Design and Transformation, Organizational and Workforce Transformation, Workday, AI & Data Transformation, M&A.
Our Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) industry clients include some of the most valued companies in the U.S. and many of the world's top global brands. We are poised to help clients shape their evolving business models, scale and transform their operations, modernize their processes and technologies, and constantly improve their customer experience. Our Technology sector includes the world leaders in software, semiconductor, Cloud, analytics, cyber, networking, enterprise and personal computing, and technology services. Our Telecommunications, Media & Entertainment sector includes the world leaders in telecommunications, media, entertainment, sports, business information services, and digital platform companies - for search, social, marketing, analytics, etc.
Work You'll Do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level. You will:
• Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
• Provide expert knowledge and guidance of progressive development practices, metrics, and enabling technology
• Lead and assist with TMT pursuits and practice development initiatives
• Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
• Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
• Continually develop your knowledge of the TMT industry and the latest solutions
As a Manager, you will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
Manager level responsibilities include:
As a Senior Manager, you will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies. You will contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways including:
• Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
Relationship Management of executive clients and sponsors:
• Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
Practice Development & Eminence:
• Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop "thoughtware" and "point- of-view" documents, participate in public speaking events, get published in industry periodicals.
• Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
+ + including service providers, 5G, carriers, networks and broadcasters, infrastructure and equipment manufacturers. Or Media including internet, film/movies, electronic games, music, newspapers, publications, radio, television. Or Entertainment including professional sports clubs, leagues, and major sporting events and companies that produce or organize and promote live events.
+ + • No sponsorship, limited sponsorship or sponsorship provided depending on market offering.
Strong project management and delivery experience, including budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
§ Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office.
Benefits At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte's culture Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte .
Corporate citizenship Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world .
Recruiter tips We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.