Deloitte Strategist Manager-Deloitte’s Green Dot Agency in Atlanta, Georgia
Strategist Manager- Deloitte's Green Dot Agency
Think a Big Four career is just spreadsheets, gray suits, and corporate profits? Look again. Deloitte's full-service Marketing & Communications (M&C) organization is seeking collaborative creatives, skillful strategists, and marketing masterminds to lead our businesses in exciting new directions. If you're an M&C professional who sees the world differently, finds opportunity where others don't, and keeps a pulse on the next big trends, then become our partner in growth. Together we'll discover new ways to transform out-of-the-box ideas into measurable business results for our clients and our company. If you're ready to make an impact, join our M&C team to see how we Deloitte differently.
What you will do:
As a Strategist Manager, you will be responsible providing strategic direction for Deloitte's businesses and industries as related to marketing. You will be at the forefront of informing how Deloitte goes to market, inspiring creativity and driving success for one of the world's most influential brands.
• Architecting strategies that uniquely position and differentiate Deloitte's businesses, industries and ultimately the brand.
• Leveraging marketing intelligence derived from competitive landscaping, client feedback, content mapping and audience research to unearth insights to connect with audiences & drive results.
• Championing an outward in perspective in order to inform how Deloitte goes to market.
• Providing strategic direction to inspire creative solutions that deliver on business objectives.
• Strategically connecting the dots across marketing activity.
• Becoming trusted strategic advisors so that stakeholders actively turn to us as they forge their own path and that of their business forwards.
• Bringing specialist knowledge and a new perspective to the Marketing Excellence community - demonstrating an ability to distill marketing intelligence into distinctive strategies.
• Partnering cross-functionally within GDA to ensure we develop and deliver effective campaigns that have an impact on the brand and business.
• Working closely with the Head of Strategy to help bring in new opportunities, while making sure the CoE can deliver (for both existing stakeholders and new ones) from a strategic perspective.
This role reports to the Head of Strategy.
• Minimum of 8+ years relevant experience on behalf of a brand; agency experience a plus.
• Strong organization and ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation communication skills and the ability to inspire others.
• Highly self-motivated, thrive in fast-paced collaborative environment, and work well within a team, both in-person and virtually.
• Omni-channel experience, especially digital and social, is highly relevant
• Persuasive communicator and presenter.
• Experience in managing and developing individuals - both onshore and offshore.
• Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to travel on a limited basis required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $86425-$159165.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.