Deloitte Sr. Systems Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? An operations professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Sr. Systems Analyst you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Support the Engineering teams with updates and input to the Simplified Design Specification Report (SDSR) documentation to Enterprise standards as required by Solutions Engineering
• Provide solution architecture, system design, and interface design specification documents to project team.
• Work with the project team to provide them with system design, and interface design specification documents.
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise .
The US Operations Transformation Offering applies deep sector knowledge and technical business operations consulting experience to take a more strategic view of our clients' priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda, optimize costs, and maximize operational efficiency. Our market offerings include Operating Model Transformation and Center for Process Bionics.
• Eight plus years of experience analyzing and proposing target state architecture, completing AoAs for architectural designs as well as different technologies to achieve proposed designs.
• Previous experience working on an Experience with solution architecture, system design, and interface design specification documents
• Prior development experience is preferred (Knowledge of Java Frameworks such as: Spring Core/Security/Batch, Hibernate, Log4J, and Apache Commons, Apache Camel, Angular JS/React).
• Experience supporting the definition of epics and user stories for sprint teams and architecture for anticipated products and features for the team's platform integrated products.
• Experience working with Engineering teams with updates and input to the Simplified Design Specification Report (SDSR) documentation to Enterprise standards as required by Solutions Engineering
• Experience working with the Engineering teams with updates and input to the Interface Control Document (ICD) documentation to Enterprise standards as required by Solutions Engineering
• Experience with UML: Use Case Diagrams, Business Process Flows, and Sequence Diagrams.
• Experience with solution architecture, system design, and interface design specification documents
Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Familiarity with Agile, Cloud, Containers, Microservices, and API Gateways is a plus but not necessary Microsoft Visio & Word proficiency
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.