Deloitte Salesforce Pardot Technical Senior Consultant in Atlanta, Georgia
Salesforce Pardot Technical Senior Consultant
Deloitte Digital is creating a new model for a new age - we're an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Deloitte Digital.
Work you'll do
As a Salesforce Pardot Senior Consultant, you will bring considerable technical and product expertise to deliver world-class Pardot-based solutions to clients. You will be part of a dynamic client team that will be responsible for driving Pardot technical solutions at a client site. Your responsibilities will include:
• Working with clients to maximize their usage of Pardot.
• Leading discovery sessions and working closely with business stakeholders and technical resources to capture requirements.
• Leading the solution design process with Pardot including building journeys, developing scoring and grading models, data integration design, and design of automated processes.
• Debugging campaign automation solutions as well as maintaining and troubleshooting in-flight solutions.
• Integrating and configuring the connector between Pardot and Sales Cloud.
• Supporting configuration within Sales Cloud, including Engagement History and Campaign Influence.
• Supporting the configuration of B2B Marketing Analytics.
• Integrating Pardot with third-party platforms and tools.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
• eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
• Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
• Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
• Marketing analytics implementation and operations
• Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
• Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
• Bachelor's Degree
• Salesforce Pardot Consultant & Salesforce Pardot Specialist certifications
• Understanding of lead lifecycle and sales processes
• 4+ years of Experience with database schema design, data cleansing/appending, data exporting
• 4+ years developing and integrating Pardot with different Salesforce applications
• Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
• BS Degree in Computer Science
• Good understanding of Web Services (SOAP & REST), XML and JSON formats document schemas
• Experience with other marketing technologies and analytics tools (i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe, Oracle, Sprinklr, Google, etc.)
• Salesforce Development/Customizations (APEX, Visual Force)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.