Deloitte Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Technical Consultant - Pardot in Atlanta, Georgia
Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Technical Senior Consultant
Deloitte Digital is creating a new model for a new age-we're an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Deloitte Digital.
Work you'll do
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Senior Consultant, you will bring considerable technical and product expertise to deliver world-class SFMC-based solutions to clients. You will be part of a dynamic client team that will be responsible for driving SFMC technical solutions at a client site. Your responsibilities will include:
• Leading the solution design process with Marketing Cloud including building journeys, writing queries, building data extensions, writing AMPScripts and knowledge of SSJS
• Debugging campaign automation solutions as well as maintaining and troubleshooting in-flight solutions
• Design of marketing automation programs including Triggered Sends, Automation Studio Activities, Platform configuration, multi-channel integrations, audience segmentation, and other components needed for marketing campaigns
• Designing solutions with Salesforce Connector and create data models with Sales/Service Cloud (SFSC) passing engagement data back and forth.
• Architecting solutions based on the data management and import/migration with Amazon Web Services or similar databases
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
• eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
• Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
• Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
• Marketing analytics implementation and operations
• Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
• Bachelor's Degree
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist & Salesforce Admin Certifications
• 3 + years of Experience with database schema design, data cleansing/appending, data exporting
• 3 + years developing and integrating Marketing Cloud with different Salesforce applications
• 3 + years of experience with REST, Salesforce, database and SFTP connectors
• 3 + years of Experience with object-oriented programming languages such as .NET or JAVA, Ruby, C#, C++, Python, preferred but not required
• Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
• BS Degree in Computer Science
• Applicable integration tool certification (Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant & Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer)
• Good understanding of Web Services (SOAP & REST), XML and JSON formats document schemas
• Basic understanding of development using MuleSoft Anypoint platform
• Experience with other marketing technologies and analytics tools (i.e. Adobe, Oracle, Sprinklr, Google, etc.)
• Salesforce Development/Customizations (APEX, Visual Force)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.