Deloitte Retail & Consumer Products - Service Transformation Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Retail or Consumer Products-Service Transformation Manager
Are you an innovative thinker with a proven track record of helping Consumer Products & Retail companies transform their workforce to achieve their business goals?
The Consumer industry is focused on serving the changing consumer, who has rapidly evolving needs, behaviors and preferences for products, services, and experiences. Our Consumer Products and Retail sector is undergoing a transformation fueled by an empowered consumer, technology advancements, market fragmentation and blurring lines across the industry. Organizations are racing to compete for the consumer's attention and win share of wallet, which is creating unique challenges to innovate, modernize technology and transform business models with the winners ultimately seeing this as a consumer-led renaissance.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
• Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
• Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
• Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
• DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
Work you'll do
As a Manager, you will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
Manager level responsibilities include:
• 6+ years of professional experience in a consulting or Consumer industry setting with demonstrable depth of knowledge
• 6+ years of experience working in the Consumer Products space (wholesale or distribution) and or retail industry (merchandisers, specialty apparel, footwear, large food or drug stores, big-box stores) corporate or retail environment.
• 6+ plus years of Service transformation experience including delivering large programs in the Consumer industry.
• 6+ years' experience designing and implementing Service experiences and architectures in the consumer products or retail space.
• Experience delivering sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
• Project delivery experience using Salesforce as a tool to transform client's sales, marketing, and customer service capabilities.
• Service Transformation including omni channel delivery capabilities experience.
• Service Transformation - Customer service and contact/call center strategy, design and implementation.
• Service Transformation - Customer loyalty program design and implementation.
• Service Transformation-service cost reduction strategies and customer experience improvement
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Visa-Sponsorship - Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Strong project management and delivery experience, including budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews.
Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.