Deloitte Product Engineer Full Stack Developer (ConvergeHealth) in Atlanta, Georgia
Sr. Product Engineer, Full Stack Developer - ConvergeHEALTH, Deloitte Consulting, LLP
ConvergeHEALTH is Deloitte Consulting's healthcare innovation and technology product arm and is committed to creating health care ecosystem that connect Life Sciences companies, patients, providers, researchers, regulators, and payors across digital platforms to make value-based, personalized health care a reality.
As a Product Engineer working on our Connect for Life Sciences product, you will play a critical role in designing, building, supporting, and delivering our patient engagement platform that re-imagine the way patient services is delivered by Life Sciences Companies.
The right candidate will help us design and develop these products in detail, work with product management teams and architects to develop detailed technical specifications and architecture.
• Participate in and drive end-to-end development lifecycle activities of the application, including design, coding, testing and deployment activities
• Participate in peer code reviews to ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications, identify/troubleshoot code-related issues, and review and provide feedback
• Demonstrate strong technical and leading skills with ability to handle multiple activities in a dynamic and energizing environment
• Understand and comply with the established agile development methodology
• Proactively identify opportunities for code/process/design improvements
We Expect You to Have:
• Strong experience with AWS Services like S3, Lambda, Step Functions, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, RDS, Kinesis, Redshift, VPC, Textract, Lex, Amazon Connect, Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon Pinpoint etc.
• Strong understanding of microservices and serverless architectures
• Experience with writing Web services, preferably RESTful services exposing JSON
• Good understanding of application security and related frameworks or protocols, such as OAUTH, SAML
• Strong knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
• Strong knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins, distributed version control tools such as GIT, build tools such as Gradle, and issue tracking tools such as JIRA
• Self-Starter, ability to work well independently, good problem-solver, strong analytical and organizational skills
• Must be logical, flexible, and have effective written and oral communication skills
We'd Like You to Have:
• Experience working with Life Sciences or Healthcare solutions.
• Experience in agile software development methodology, and use of agile software development productivity tools (i.e. JIRA, Confluence)
• Ability to juggle many competing priorities/deadlines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.