Deloitte Mobile Test Automation Engineer in Atlanta, Georgia
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Mobile Test Automation Engineer you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Develop functional, system integration, and accessibility test cases that define all the test scenarios that need to be tested
• Create or coordinate the creation of test data to allow the execution of the test cases
• Develop manual and automated tests for Android, iOS, and according to the test cases to verify that the code meets the requirements and acceptance criteria as specified in user stories, visual designs, and definition of done
• Develop automated tests for Microservices Development according to the test cases to verify that the code meets the requirements and acceptance criteria as specified in user stories
• Log all defects that are identified during Scrum and System Integration Testing and work with development team to assist in their remediation
• Integrate automated tests with the Client's automated test suite so that the tests run nightly, and email reports are sent out for failures .
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience
• 5+ years' experience in Java, Selenium, TestNG, Mocha, Jenkins etc.
Extensive experience with white box testing and understanding of the inner workings of the system under test
Experience in Automation Testing testers and also some developer experience
Write Unit Test cases, automation test cases, and platform specific test scripts using Appium and Selenium and have a significant focus on automation.
Experience in any scripting language is a plus
Experience in setting up automation framework for agile projects
Should be able to read Java code and Kotlin for android testing
Experience in load testing
Able to read and potentially write Objective C and Swift which helps with automation for iOS.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Collaborate well with others, including internal and external team members and with various levels of an organization structure
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.