Deloitte Machine Learning Engineer - Consultant in Atlanta, Georgia
Deloitte's Cloud Machine Learning (ML) offering combines the power of our Cloud, ML, and Analytics to accelerate the delivery of value for our clients, all using NexGen capabilities. Our clients are looking for ways to integrate more automation into business processes and are ready to adopt public cloud to transform their organization. We are looking for smart AI/ML Engineers who have experience in working with large-scale data ecosystems including data lake, data management, governance. We are seeking experienced architects and engineers who can apply the latest techniques to help our clients in the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms.
Work you'll do
In partnership with other leaders in the firm, you will focus on understanding requirements, designing and deploying leading AI/ML engineering solutions and, as a key member of our engineering practice solve tough problems and ensure success in designing and building complex world-class applications with automation on public cloud.
• Engage and consult with clients on foundational Data, AI, ML, Analytics requirements
• Build PoCs with hands on efforts that demonstrate understanding of requirements and knowledge of AI/ML tools
• Translate POCs into production grade code with appropriate guardrails and reviews
• Design the AI/ML-powered Data architecture with the security focus and tools baked in by default
• Leverage our deep relationships and partner programs to maintain and enhance our leading edge Data, AI, ML, Analytics and public cloud skills - participate in trusted tester programs and alpha/betas.
• Assist in developing our AI/ML community of practice by sharing your knowledge and experience with your peers and apprentices.
• Collaborate with our partners, developers and engineers to build repeatable AI/ML powered cloud-native solutions that accelerate our clients' path to value.
• Author or otherwise contribute to AI/ML customer-facing publications such as podcasts, blogs, and whitepapers
CBO Cloud Engineering Team
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
• 3+ years of experience as a data engineer, with large-scale data ecosystems including data lake, data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
• Experience with performing big data transformation and experience or familiarity working with distributed computing such as Spark
• Experience with programming languages Python, Scala, R, Java etc.
• 2+ years of experience with building and deploying ML-based solutions and proficiency in common machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, scikit-learn, Pytorch and ONNX
• Experience with designing, building, and maintaining production-grade ML and DL models, machine learning workflows and pipelines
• Familiarity with docker containers and Kubernetes orchestration
• Experience with deploying ML Solutions on AWS / GCP or Azure cloud platforms and exposure to cloud services necessary to build end to end pipeline
• Experience with building and deploying Deep learning solutions in the field of computer vision and Natural Language processing
• Good understanding and experience with MLOPs
• Should be able to build distributed, scalable, and reliable data pipelines that ingest and process data at scale and in real-time to feed machine learning algorithms and pipelines
• Should be able work with an agile team that includes members with cross-functional skills
• Experience with dashboard tools such as Tableau or Power BI to visualize model results and evaluate
• Good understanding and experience building reusable design patterns
• Good understanding and knowledge of DevOps pipelines and IaC technologies such as Terraform
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• 3+ Years of experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
• Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.