Deloitte Life Sciences Finance & Enterprise Performance Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Life Sciences Finance Transformation Strategy Manager
Our Finance & Enterprise Performance offering works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization.
Work You'll Do
A Manager at Deloitte will manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for Life Science clients. Key responsibilities will include:
• Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
• Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
• Manage full life cycle implementations.
• Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
• Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
• Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
• Develop and manage vendor relationships.
• Lead workshops for client education.
• Manage resources and budget on client projects.
• Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
• Bachelor's degree from accredited university
• Expertise in Finance Service Delivery, Finance Operations, FP&A, Finance Strategy, or EPM
• 6+ years of professional experience within the Life Science industry and/or a consulting setting with Life Science clients
• Experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role)
• Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
• Professional competence in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills
• Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Immigration: Limited Sponsorship may be available
• Experience in Digital Finance: CFO Analytics, Finance Cloud, SAP S4 Hana, Blockchain, and/or Robotics Process Automation
• Advanced degree in business (e.g., MBA) from a top tier program
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $131,000 to $243,000.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.