Deloitte Delivery Excellence Change Management and Communications Consultant in Atlanta, Georgia
Delivery Excellence Change Management and Communications Consultant
The Delivery Excellence Culture and Learning team is seeking a full time Consultant . The role will primarily focus on the execution of Change Management and Communications plans. This role requires the ability to follow change management plans, format and edit documents, take part in team problem solving, and find opportunities for efficiencies. The role also requires working knowledge of training development and deployment.
Ideal candidates will have change management and communications experience as well as strong core consulting skills proved by the ability to:
• Clearly communicate in written and verbal formats
• Follow project management plans
• Develop and format deliverables in PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Participate in discussions and presentations
• Comfortably work in a virtual environment
• Work independently as needed
• Complete threads of work
Work you'll do
• Follow and complete assigned transformational change management and adoption activities to support Delivery Excellence initiatives using proven Deloitte tools and frameworks
• Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
• Draft, edit and/or format communication materials in support of business priorities, including internal news to employees, content for the company intranet, employee presentations, digital assets, leadership communications, etc.
• Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve issues
• Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
• Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products and prioritize workload
• Assist in change management planning, as requested
• Develop deliverables using the following tools: word processing, spreadsheet, presentation creation tools, internet research tools
• Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
Delivery Excellence plays a pivotal role within Deloitte Consulting by partnering with the business to enhance and enable how the practice sells and delivers projects. We promote innovation, drive efficiencies and collaboration, and provide meaningful insights to manage risk and improve the quality in the way we sell and deliver projects. This results in market differentiation, improved client outcomes, and positions our business to navigate the growing complexity in our engagements.
Delivery Excellence is seeking innovative, forward-thinking professionals who are energized by bringing ideas to life that help shape and transform how the Consulting practice delivers to clients.
2-3 years of relevant experience in change management and communications/marketing
A Bachelor's degree, preferably in Communications, English, Public Relations or Journalism
Proven success executing internal change and communications strategies within a large business, preferably in professional services
Strong oral and written communication skills including writing, editing, and copy-editing skills
Ability to work across multidisciplinary teams
Strong organizational and coordination skills and attention to detail
Travel Requirements: <10>
• Ability to handle fast paced, multi-task environment
Ability to work autonomously in a virtual environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.