Deloitte BaaS Platform Infrastructure Engineer-Senior Consultant in Atlanta, Georgia
Work you'll do
• Administer and maintain critical SaaS and on-prem and SaaS technology services (e.g., Backbase, Avoka, Finxact, Mambu, Tenemos, Savana, Marqueta, Twillio, Jira, Confluence, AWS, Kong, etc.)• Support office wired and wireless networks and Internet/VPN services• Deliver high quality code on schedule, communicate with groups in and outside the development team• Implement automation through code and scripts to reduce manual task• Convert business requirements into technical implementations; work cross functionally with other teams to help make their features fully accessible to all users• Assess IT security products and desktop/server patch programs• Help the team evolve current processes to improve infrastructure BaaS solution• Consistently demonstrate extremely high levels of technical knowledge, ingenuity and creativity. Develops and applies advanced technologies, engineering principles, theories and concepts• Ability to broaden knowledge about the design and operation of systems outside of specialty• Define technical excellence, support client's IT with complex issue escalations, mentor staff on best practices
CBO Cloud Engineering Team
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from a fully-accredited college or university or equivalent experience• 5+ years programming experience• 3+ years of experience implementing and supporting on-premise and SaaS enterprise applications• 3+ years of experience with network administration and wireless troubleshooting• 3+ years of experience with automation and scripting• Experience working in a fast-paced environment• 3+ years of experience with cloud infrastructure services such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud • Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python and Java• In-depth knowledge into container technology, infrastructure as code, and cloud-based engineering practices (e.g., Kubernetes)• Extensive knowledge in designing platform architecture• Understanding of relational databases and ORMs• Agile-based project development in a microservices environment• Knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)• Affinity for solving problems and shipping impactful features, not polishing perfect code or architecture
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Previous experience at a financial services industry• Knowledge in analytics, metrics, and monitoring integrations• Test driven development along with unit and integration testing • Proactivity: Resourceful, has grit, and a positive "can do" attitude; acts without being told what to do• Flexibility/adaptability: Is cool with rapidly changing priorities and projects• Follow-through: Follows-through on items without being managed• Calm under pressure: Ability to navigate and lead the team through high-priority last minute requests and other high stress situations; Works well under high-pressure timelines• Analytical skills: Likes learning and learns quickly• Communication: Ability to speak clearly and with intent• Experience working in a customer-facing role or a role which involved public speaking
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.