Deloitte Audit & Assurance Staff Full Time (Korean Services Group) - Summer/Fall 2023, Winter 2024 in Atlanta, Georgia
Are you a detail-oriented, inquisitive minded individual who enjoys coming up with innovative solutions? At Deloitte, we provide Audit & Assurance services using an approach designed to provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstances and complexities of our clients. As a full-time Audit & Assurance professional, you'll design and execute audit procedures based on your understanding of the client's business, the risks it faces, and its internal control processes. You'll gain exposure to a variety of industries and business models to increase your understanding of how organizations operate.
Work you'll do
Deloitte's Korean Services Group provides services mainly for Korea-based multinational companies doing business in the U.S. The group is looking for qualified individuals for the New York office. You'll use your knowledge and analytical mind-set to Audit & Assurance client financials, transactions and internal control processes. You'll work independently and collaborate with diverse group of talented Audit & Assurance professionals to deliver exceptional audit client service delivery. You will use our cutting-edge audit tools and technologies that use artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, data visualizations and process flow automation to perform data interrogation and analysis of client data to share a dynamic picture that provides meaningful insights to the client.
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our Audit & Assurance professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing public and capital markets. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit & Assurance.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, we believe in professional development and helping our people grow. We offer learning opportunities to help you sharpen your skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. We support the development of leadership and technical skills through leading-edge learning development solutions such as our Audit & Assurance on-boarding training program. When you join, you'll participate in Welcome to Deloitte, a 2-day orientation followed by a 3-day Audit & Assurance-specific orientation. The following week, you'll participate in the New Hire Seminar at Deloitte University where you'll stay at our state-of-the-art learning center and be able to meet peers from across the country. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
• Fluent in English and Korean
• Bachelor of Science/Business Administration of Science in Accounting or related field
• Must meet minimum requirements for CPA eligibility before beginning full-time employment
• Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
• Master of Science in Accounting or related field
• Relevant work experience (i.e. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
• Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
• Proven experience working independently and managing multiple assignments in a dynamic environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.