Deloitte Amazon Connect Senior Consultant in Atlanta, Georgia
Who we are
Do you like helping customers implement innovative AI driven cloud based omni channel contact centers and solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping groups understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you have the consultative and leadership skills to help customers succeed with their cloud efforts?
Deloitte is looking for Senior Consultants to help build and drive the Amazon Connect offering. If you are a highly technical person and can dive deep and build complex AWS optimized architectures and assist Clients in building and deploying Amazon Connect based Contact Centers, we want to hear from you!
Work you'll do
This role requires both breadth and depth in cloud and a number of related technology domains (e.g. applications, infrastructure, security, software development, analytics). But more specifically this role is focused on supporting our growing cloud customer call center practice leveraging Amazon Connect. Types of things you will support with:
• Amazon Connect architecture SME/Lead supporting projects across Deloitte Cloud Engineering leading design, architecture and implementation solutions on our toughest client problems and technology challenges
• Working and building relationships with client technology leaders (C-Level, VPs, Directors, etc.) to harness the benefits cloud call center technologies
• Conduct knowledge sharing or training sessions on cloud or Deloitte capabilities
• Development of best practice and knowledge sharing through a number of methods (e.g. blogposts, whitepapers, articles, prototypes, proof of concepts, workshops, demos, breakout sessions)
• Support pursuits and opportunities to help drive growth
• Maintaining your technology edge by continuing to grow your technology acumen through continuous research and learning of future trends
CBO Cloud Engineering Team
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
• Deep and relevant contact center industry experience
• Experience and expertise building integrations across WFM, CRM, Unified Communications and other related contact center solutions
• Experience using and leveraging APIs
• Knowledge and experience of cloud computing and cloud computing models (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
• Self-starter with deep hands-on work experience with production implementations on public cloud providers within large enterprises
• Direct experience with leading, designing, and developing cloud architecture designs that align with well-architected cloud principles such as operational excellence, security, performance efficiency, reliability, and cost optimization
• Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• 8+ years of overall experience, to include a minimum of 3+ years of enterprise, full-life cycle in Architecture in the professional IT/Software Development services industry
• 3+ years project experience architecting, building, and supporting cloud-based solutions on AWS
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
• Applicable cloud certification within AWS
• Current or previous proven experience and hands-on as a successful senior engineer and/or cloud engineer (highly desirable)
• Understanding of the software development lifecycle and concepts such as agile, SCRUM, CI/CD, and DevOps
• Demonstrated skills in leadership, communication, coaching, analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving
• Experienced, persuasive and effective presenter, both written and verbal.
• Experience leading high-performing, results driven teams with a focus on client satisfaction.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.