Deloitte Advisory Senior Consultant - Financial Modeling in Atlanta, Georgia
Are you interested in working with clients to guide them through some of their biggest decisions? If so, this is your opportunity to join our dedicated team of financial modelers. We focus on market-leading decision support services in the context of transactions, business planning and operational assessments. You will have an opportunity to work with some of the largest clients and gain exposure to a range of industries and business situations.
Work you’ll do
As a Senior Consultant in our Modeling Advisory Practice you will:
• Take a lead delivery role in supporting clients throughout decision making processes
• Develop and deliver financial models and supporting analysis to clients for transactions, strategic business planning and operational decision making
• Provide advice and support to clients throughout engagements by leveraging a technical and commercial skillset to analyze, interpret, and communicate actionable outcomes from our financial models
• Support overall business development activities for the Modeling Advisory Practice – focusing on both internal and external marketing, industry eminence, and financial modeling service offerings
• Coach junior practitioners in their growth and make significant contributions to practice and business development initiatives
• Participate in the development and delivery of training programs
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Working across industry sectors, from Fortune 500 companies to government agencies, we bring deep experience in valuing, modeling and analyzing business interests and their underlying assets, including real estate, fixed assets, intellectual property and complex financial instruments. We have a highly specialized approach connected with a deep understanding of our client’s businesses and markets, which enables us to provide insights related to the full spectrum of business transactions from mergers and acquisitions to litigation and disputes. This allows us to help our clients identify opportunities for growth and long-term advantage. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory’s Valuation & Modeling practice.
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.