Deloitte Tableau Reporting Senior Specialist - Top Secret Clearance Required in Arlington, Virginia
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
The Reporting and Dashboards operations lead will be responsible to maintaining the existing operational system (Tableau and Aleryx), executing existing reports, and developing new reports and dashboards. Will perform technical support to both end users and IT staff regarding the various Tableau environments and other related critical IT Operation applications that are implemented. This role will provide operations support of core IT applications, working with the IT application business owners.
• Administer and provide support including maintenance, updating, modification, troubleshooting, and assessment of the various SharePoint environments
• Provide support in the evaluation, testing, installation and configuration of custom applications, including analyze and test software for interoperability and compatibility with the desktop and complex network and other components of the IT infrastructure necessary to maintain and run the mission critical systems.
• Assist users and other technical staff to perform testing and problem analysis for any application issues
• Assist in evaluation of business needs for end users and recommend IT application solutions in accordance with industry standards
• Act as primary liaison between third-party vendors and end-user during implementation and trouble-shooting of application issues
• Occasional after hours and weekend work to perform tasks that cannot be done during business hours
• Participate as a member of project Management Teams as necessary, execute project deliverables
• All other duties as assigned
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
Active Top Secret Security Clearance Required
8+ years experience developing Tableau dashboards
5+ years experience generating queries (SQL or PL/SQL) for adhoc reporting
• Excellent customer service, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects and work streams
• Proven team player with outstanding interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills.
• Exceptional analytical and process development skills.
• Ability to motivate others to perform
• Ability to manage multiple issues at one time with exceptional follow through.
• Good Analytical Problem solving skills, strategic thinking and value selling capabilities
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.