Deloitte Full Stack Developer: Java - SpringBoot, Graph Database in Arlington, Virginia
Full Stack Developer - Government & Public Services
As an Full Stack Developer, you will support in the responsibility for developing and testing software, writing web applications, developing production applications. You will be able to be an integral part of Deloitte Consulting's Strategy & Analytics practice. You will be able to see real-time impacts in the Government space and work in a collaborative environment along with the opportunity to lead and support the great mission!
The GPS Analytics and Cognitive (A&C) offering is responsible for developing advanced analytics products and applying data visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data in order to advance and enable the key mission outcomes for our clients. Our team supports all phases of analytic work product development, from the identification of key business questions through data collection and ETL, and from performing analyses and using a wide range of statistical, machine learning, and applied mathematical techniques to delivery insights to decision-makers. Our practitioners give special attention to the interplay between data and the business processes that produce it and the decision-makers that consume insights.
• A BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Bioinformatics or a related field
• Possess a minimum of 2 years of professional experience developing and testing software.
• Possess a minimum of 2 years of experience developing production applications using at least one of the following server-side computer languages:o Java - SpringBoot
• Possess a minimum of 1 year of experience developing applications leveraging big data technologies including at least one of the following:o Elastic Searcho Cassandrao Janus Graph
• Possess a minimum of 1 year of experience leveraging CICD tools such as:o Jenkinso SonarQube
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.