Deloitte Electronic File Technician – Active Secret Clearance in Arlington, Virginia
Are you an analytical, problem solver with a passion for investigating complex business issues? Are you interested in working with a dynamic team that uses market leading technology to identify emerging threats and minimize risk within their client’s environment? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Government and Public Services (GPS) clients through critical issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte Advisory’s Regulatory and Legal Support practice.
Work you’ll do
As a Consultant within our practice you will:
• Identify opportunities for efficiencies related to process and develop innovative approaches to completing scope of work
• Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
• Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
• Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
• Assist in proposal development, as requested
• Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
• Responsible for supporting the eDiscovery needs of attorneys and support staff by implementing the Department's best practices related to eDiscovery and data workflow
• Provide hands-on file manipulation, loading, and conversion services
• Create and modify files for upload and performs individual file conversion in support of electronic file processing
• Develop, evaluate, and modify methodologies and procedures for manipulating files
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping GPS initiatives today. Deloitte’s GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the GPS marketplace.
Our Regulatory and Legal Support practice provides investigative expertise to analyze events, people, entities and financial data in order to extract relevant insights for our GPS clients’ mission-critical needs.
• Ability to obtain and maintain Secret clearance
• Must be legally authorized to work int he United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or other Business-related field
• 0-1 year of Forensic, Investigative, and/or Discovery industry related experience
• Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
• Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
• Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
• 1 years' of litigation discovery process and EDRM workflow experience
• 1 years' experience performing eDiscovery roles including, but not limited to, electronic files, processing (EFP), image and date file conversion, data culling using review tools, quality assurance, and database downloads and retrieval
• Working knowledge of personal computers, including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012 and 2016, document review software, and encryption methods
• Experience with Relativity (RelProcessing), eCap IPRO, Nuix, Concordance, MS Office Suite
• SQL Scripting
• Knowledge of Eclipse, Summation, and EnCase
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. (https://zoomforth.com/s/deloitte/du#home)
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/life-at-deloitte-benefits-and-rewards.html)
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/careers/life-at-deloitte.html?icid=top_life-at-deloitte)
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html)
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html)
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.