Deloitte Cyber Solution Consultant - SDR in Arlington, Virginia
Are you passionate about cyber and security challenges in information technology, associated with threats and vulnerabilities? Are you are interested in a role that offers an opportunity to provide front line support to our Federal clients? If yes, then Deloitte's Cyber Risk team could be the place for you! Join our team of Cyber Risk professionals who collaborate with government agencies, IT professionals, and clients to support cyber security and risk consulting engagements.
Work you'll do
As a Solution Consultant in the Cyber Risk group you will:
• Support Implementation and Operations Management best practices
• Support tasks and portions of the project scope on engagements related but not limited to Operations & Maintenance, Helpdesk Operations, Software and Application Development and Maintenance, Financial Operations, and Project and Acquisition Management
• Create and/or support project deliverables
• Perform analysis and diagnose client issues while demonstrating an understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
• Typically has 3 or more years of consulting and/or industry experience
• Ability to work independently, under general guidance
• Ability to lead project deliverables through to completion
• Experience working in a team environment
• Professional oral and written communication skills
• Relevant software or application skills to complete job successfully
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
• Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
• Bachelor's Degree
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.