Deloitte Delivery Excellence Change Management and Communications Senior Consultant (Enabling Senior Consultant) in Alexandria, Virginia
Delivery Excellence Change Management and Communications Senior Consultant
The Delivery Excellence Culture and Learning team is seeking a full time Senior Consultant. The role will primarily focus on Change Management and Communications. This role requires the ability to develop change management plans, create leadership engagement plans, draft key messages and tailor messaging for various audiences, and develop marketing and communications plans that drive user engagement. The role also requires working knowledge of training development and deployment.
Ideal candidates will have experience leading threads of work on large scale, transformational change projects and strong core consulting skills demonstrated by the ability to:
Clearly communicate in written and verbal formats
Synthesize conversations into key takeaways and action items
Storyboard and create logical messages across multiple presentation formats (e.g., PPT, Word, Excel)
Actively contribute to discussions and presentations with various senior stakeholder(s) groups
Comfortably work in a virtual environment
Work independently as needed
Manage threads of work
Work you'll do
• Develop transformational change management and adoption plans to support Delivery Excellence initiatives using proven Deloitte tools and frameworks
• Develop and execute activities to support change and adoption such as defining personas, developing key messages, creating/executing against communications plans, measuring adoption efforts, and developing/executing training plans to support change efforts
• Continually identify and implement creative internal communications programs to engage the Consulting practice
• Draft and edit communication materials in support of business priorities, including internal news to employees, content for the company intranet, employee presentations, digital assets, leadership communications, etc.
• Leverage human centered design approaches to test and iterate on messages and deliverables such as key messages, web page usability and potential training needs
• Bring fresh thinking and creative internal communications, change management, and learning approaches to the table
• Assist with communications that illustrate the Delivery Transformation Leaders (and other leadership team members') strategic priorities to the business, as needed
Delivery Excellence plays a pivotal role within Deloitte Consulting by partnering with the business to enhance and enable how the practice sells and delivers projects. We promote innovation, drive efficiencies and collaboration, and provide meaningful insights to manage risk and improve the quality in the way we sell and deliver projects. This results in market differentiation, improved client outcomes, and positions our business to navigate the growing complexity in our engagements.
Delivery Excellence is seeking innovative, forward-thinking professionals who are energized by bringing ideas to life that help shape and transform how the Consulting practice delivers to clients.
4-6+ years of relevant experience in strategic change management and communications/marketing
A Bachelor's degree, preferably in Communications, English, Public Relations or Journalism
Proven success executing internal change and communications strategies within a large business, preferably in professional services
• Ability to communicate effectively with clarity and precision in both written and verbal capacities
Broad thinking capable of making connections across the business and taking decisive action
Strong oral and written communication skills including writing, editing, and copy-editing skills
Ability to work across multidisciplinary teams to drive to holistic solutions
Strong organizational and coordination skills and attention to detail
Travel Requirements: <10>
Ability to handle fast paced, multi-task environment
Ability to work autonomously in a virtual environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.