Deloitte SAP TM (Transportation Mgmt) - Senior Consultant in St. Louis Missouri United States
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients will be heard. SAP Package Technologies: Perform advisory and implementation services to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise with the full suite of SAP products.
TECHNOLOGY Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues. If you enjoy working with high-quality people and projects in a thriving organization then Deloitte is the place to be. As a Deloitte Consultant you will need to have outstanding communication skills and strong business acumen to effectively collaborate with clients and work with colleagues. Desire to excel and a commitment to gaining experience to further develop your career are keys to success with Deloitte.
OurSAP Package Technologiesservice line is currently looking for SAPSenior Consultantswith the following experience:
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 4+ years of industry and/or consulting experience.
- At least 4 years of SAP experience implementingTM.
- Defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and as a team lead or Project Manager on at least 1+ full cycle implementations.
- Able to collaborate with clients, and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
- Strong configuration and design skills required.
- Ability to travel 80-100%25%20is REQUIRED.
- Bachelors and/or a Masters degree or equivalent. For more information and to submit your resume, please visit our website:www.deloitte.com/us. About Deloitte
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com. Category: Management Consulting