Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world-s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you-ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients- will be heard.
Application Management Services:Provide complete operations services for application management, custom development, and business process outsourcing for clients. Develop the post implementation go-live support environment, construct the transition plan from the project team to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure.
Information Management: Plan, design, and implement solutions that deliver and analyze information efficiently for competitive advantage.
Oracle Package Technologies: Performs advisory and implementation services to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (ie Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel, and Edge Products).
SAP Package Technologies: Perform advisory and implementation services to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise with the full suite of SAP products.
Emerging Solutions Technologies:Builds new practices that differentiate, complement, and augment our existing offerings in the enterprise application and eCommerce arenas.
Systems Integration: Provide Technology Solution Development and Integration across the SDLC including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development, integration, testing, and deployment. Deloitte''s SI Capability maintains a strong focus on structuring, managing, and implementing complex technical solutions requiring deep business expertise, process optimization, and business operations knowledge to achieve significant and measurable business value.
Technology Strategy & Architecture:Deliver Technology Advisory and Implementation solutions that extract and maximize business value from IT investments. Encompasses architecture, engineering, and operations services for the IT strategy, innovation, operations, and infrastructure required to deliver efficient and effective platforms fundamental to business success.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world''s leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Deloitte Consulting''s technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients'' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world''s leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients'' business issues.
Our SAP Package Technologies service line is currently looking for industry-leadingSAP Netweaver Senior Managerswith the following experience:
* A functional/technical professional with at least 5 full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation and 10+ years of industry and/or consulting experience.
* At least 10 years of experience implementingSAPNetweaver.
* Adept at designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as a Project Manager.
* A resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
* Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
* Able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities, and have a strong desire to excel.
* Strong Project Management, Configuration and Design skills.
* Ability to travel 80-100%25.
* An advanced degree or MBA is preferred. University degree required or equivalent.
As a Deloitte Senior Manager, you will manage and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business solutions and technology solutions. Our Senior Managers are expected to contribute to the firm''s growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
* Engagement Management: managing engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, managing accounts receivable, defines deliverable content,ensures buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
* Business Development: develops and maintains contact with top decision makers at key clients, organizes and leads pursuit teams, participating and leading aspectsof the proposal development process, contributes to proposal pricing strategy.
* Practice Development & Eminence: development of solutions and methodologies,development of "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
* People Development: performs role of counselor and coach, provides input andguidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
For more information and to submit your resume, please visit our website:www.deloitte.com/us.
As used in this document, -Deloitte- means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers- site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.
Category: Management Consulting