Deloitte Enterprise Data Management Consultant in St. Louis Missouri United States
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients will be heard. Application Management Services:Provide complete operations services for application management, custom development, and business process outsourcing for clients. Develop the post implementation go-live support environment, construct the transition plan from the project team to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure
Deloitte Digital You ve heard it before: digital has changed everything. We re all more connected, more informed, more interactive. We have more opportunity, but also more risk. Brands that want to succeed in this new world need a different kind of partner one that tears down the traditional model of creative, tech, and business services-in-silo. That s what Deloitte Digital is here to do.
We don t just apply digital technology. We use it to uncover solutions for the most complex enterprise challenges to transform the customer journey. Deloitte Digital delivers a unique combination of our firm s consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, paired with cutting-edge creative prowess. Together, we offer the best parts of a creative agency and a strategic IT consultancy. From advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management, Deloitte Digital offers end-to-end solutions that ultimately bring power to the way our clients engage with their customerswherever they are on their journey.
We view every project through three lenses: strategy, technology, and creative. With any project we take on, we know that the value of our client s brand is in our hands. They demand solutions that mitigate risk, provide business value, and improve brand engagement. Deloitte Digital helps clients balance the allure of emerging technologies with the realities of their business, the essence of their brand, and the needs of their customers. This helps us ensure that we deliver beautiful, functional solutions that meetand exceedour clients needs.
Information Management: Plan, design, and implement solutions that deliver and analyze information efficiently for competitive advantage
Oracle Package Technologies: Performs advisory and implementation services to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (i.e. Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Edge Products)
SAP Package Technologies: Perform advisory and implementation services to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise with the full suite of SAP products
Systems Integration: Provide Technology Solution Development and Integration across the SDLC including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development, integration, testing, and deployment. Deloitte's SI Capability maintains a strong focus on structuring, managing, and implementing complex technical solutions requiring deep business expertise, process optimization, and business operations knowledge to achieve significant and measurable business value
Technology Strategy & Architecture:Deliver Technology Advisory and Implementation solutions that extract and maximize business value from IT investments. Encompasses architecture, engineering, and operations services for the IT strategy, innovation, operations, and infrastructure required to deliver efficient and effective platforms fundamental to business success Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues.
Essential Functions of IM/EDM Consultants:
Consultants are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
* Engagement Management:Participate and contribute to engagements' delivery; summarize analytical findings in a coherent manner; develops accurate conclusions from findings; follow an organized approach to developing quality deliverables based on setting deliverable expectations with the client or engagement manager. Manage a small team or a component of the project; develop workplans for components of the engagement, determine the client needs by selecting and applying appropriate approaches, tools and techniques to assess the client's business; apply an understanding of the client and its industry in defining clients needs; structure and conduct data / requirements collection and analysis; evaluate analysis to draw conclusions and develop pertinent and insightful recommendations and solutions; design deliverables content to precisely reflect client needs and analysis, develop and present solutions and deliverables; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from staff and team member levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products.
* Client Management: Develop professional relationships with peer-level client personnel through regular contact; communicate clearly.
* Business Development:Support the proposal development cycle; contribute to the development of proposal, sales presentation and market positioning material.
* Practice Development & Eminence: Support the preparation of market-valued intellectual capital and the development of practical solutions and methodologies, "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents.
IM/EDM Consultants arerequired to have:
* 1+ years of relevant data management consulting (master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality) or industry experience
* 4 years of experience in IT project
* Participate in EDM advisory or implementation projects
* Experience with conceptualization, design and assistance in the implementation of new and existing systems, middleware, MDM, metadata, data quality, data warehouse and production architectures
* Bachelors Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience
* Willingness to travel to client locations (100%25)
* Implementation experience and deep knowledge in any one of the following three areas and knowledge of the other 2 areas at a minimum. Implementation experience in all the 3 areas preferred.
o Master Data Management
o Data Governance
o Data Quality
* Knowledge of one or more EDM toolset (MDM, Metadata, Data Quality) such as SAP Netweaver/MDM suite (incl. Business Objects), Oracle PDM/DRM/DataHub/Hyperion MDM tools, IBM WebSphere MDM tools, Tibco, Kalido, Informatica, i2, SAS/DataFlux, Data Advantage Group / MetaCenter , Embarcadero Technologies, Global IDs / Metadata Crawler, Microsoft, Teradata, InfoLibrarian, LogicLibrary, and/or SchemaLogic
* Experience transferring knowledge and best practices to client In addition, successful Enterprise Data Management Consultants will also have the followingpreferredskills and experiences: * Possess understanding of software development methodologies (RUP, Agile or other SDLC). * Ability to work independently * Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). * Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com. Category: Management Consulting